Friday, March 9, 2007

How to Sync BlackBerry with Mac - Pocketmac

Do you need to be out of the office, but still accessible and in the loop? Do you want to be able to get in touch with your colleagues, family and friends while on the go? Do you use a Mac?

Now, Mac users can enjoy the connectivity and advanced functionality provided by the popular BlackBerry wireless solution. PocketMac for BlackBerry, from Information Appliance Associates, allows Macintosh users to synchronize their data between their BlackBerry wireless device and Entourage, their address book, iCal, Now Contact, Now Up-To-Date and Stickies.

To find out more about synchronizing your BlackBerry wireless device with your Mac, please visit PocketMac For BlackBerry.

www.pocketmac.com

2 comments:

mistersync said...

I'm so annoyed with PocketMac that I'm giving up.

I spent the $40 for The Missing Sync from Mark/Space and I would have paid double that because it works, and it works really well.

Free is great but if it doesn't work and takes you hours to install and troubleshoot with no luck, then you wasted your precious time and might even lose your data.

You can find the missin sync at http://markspace.com

Unknown said...

I have NOT been able get pocket mac to work on my new macbook pro and blackberry 8800 I'm so frustrated!!

Your Ad Here